google translate

Sunday 8 May 2011

x box assasin

I was reallu pleased the way this one turned out.
14th Birthday for a  boy that lives next street down, loves his xbox and was getting Assasins Creed as his pressie.
I know I had it to do but the mind was blank so instead of doing it about 3 wks ago I put it off and off and eventually the day before his birthday had no choice but to get it done lol, sometimes these work out the best, well thats what I tell myself lol.
Its on an 8x8 easel plaque from the clip art fairy.
The Assasin is printed twice and decoupaged on top and bottom few black gems as a stopper few red here and there and done x
His mum said he love it and said it was awesome, what more can you ask, a happy teenager, doesnt happen to often lol x Thanks for having a look, Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment