google translate

Saturday 30 October 2010

Lots of good things happening

Well, tonights the night, our forum moves home for the last time hopefully, and I cant wait
to see the new place, the ladies sorting it do such a great job at organising us all Im just sooo excited and cant wait lol.
Tomorrow is SECC day as well, up at the crack of dawn, lol well it is for a sunday and off to Glasgow
with little sis, poor her, she doesnt craft but she's like a magpie anyway and loves all the stuff lol so she is happy and doesnt mind me trailing her round.  She also knows what she likes and usually tells me.
This will be my first christmas at glasgow so totally cant wait, the spring one is good but every one says the christmas one is amazing lol, not sure hubby will agree when the bank statement comes in though.
Well better finish with a card, this was a card for a friend of my sister, her friend was turning 60 and they always go on about how she is older than them and she likes a drink lol
I really struggled with this card, had totally no ideas but like everything when your backed in a corner with very little time left you come up with something and in the end I really loved it.
The image was from one off the lovely ladies on the forum and I printed it a few times, decoupaged it.
Gold border, jan, mounted on pads, lots of gems, stickles, glamour dust and glossy accents in her glasses for lenses. Cheeky verse and all done
Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment