google translate

Monday 1 November 2010

Luck may be changing

Good evening, well I say that but just now it is pouring with rain and howling a gale in not so sunny Scotland and I have to go out shortly to take youngest to footy training YUK!
I couldnt beleive when I came on tonight that I had won the FF recipe challenge, this is the first time I have entered and Im usually not lucky at all or if I have any luck at all its usually bad luck lol.
Thankyou so much to the FF team and I am looking forward to receiving the beautiful flowers, I still cant believe it x
Donna x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna, we don't have your address yet. I don't know whether you've replied and the email has gone missing. the email is foreverfriendschallenge@gmail.com you can email me directly at wardle.joanne@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete