google translate

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Hotch potch of things




































This card I made for my hairdressers grand kids to give her. She is actually a VERY younge looking granny lol.  Its an easel card done in blue and lemon, not colours I use very often but loved using them, so fresh and cheery looking,  The topper of the lady is kanban I think, bought ages ago and lay in a folder ever since.
The 2 little skating girls represent wee Abbie & Chloe and the paper is on that one of the very talented ladies on the forum made and very kindly shared with us, Val I think- thank you x-.Theres a little bit of sparkle in the way of my all time favourite glamour dust, and there we go !
Thanx for dropping by and feel free to leave a comment anytime, love Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment