google translate

Friday 4 March 2011

Teen girls

The minute I saw these girls I just knew I could use them on so many different cards and for different ages.
I know there called teen girls but they are so versitile and I dont think I have used them for that yet lol, but they are flattering for a twenty somthing or 30th aswell lol x.

Isnt she just soo trendy and stunning x
 They are from my absolute favourite site right now, The cip art fairy you can find them here.
This girly is called Lemara and you can find her Here

This one I have made for my sister and I know she will love itx
I also used some papers and and flowers from The clip art fairy they are the  Dollie Mixtures and co-ordinate perfectly with the girls.  There is also Sam, who you can find Here and of course little miss blonde, Angel, who is Here
Hope you like it and you honestly must pop over to Wendy's store and have a look, she has lots of stunning graphics and set
Thanx for popping by Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment